Monday, April 4, 2011

Trusting God.

It has been one day since God whispered to me asking if I trusted Him. Yesterday and today have been filled with him whispering to me over and over again. I exhale every time He asks me if I trust Him. I think that exhale is me surrendering over my control to Him again, telling Him that I do trust Him, I trust His heart. I am seeking after Him and will continue to do so.

I have been teaching through the lies that we believe to a group of College girls. Since I started teaching through it I have been inundated with lies. I feel like I am fighting a losing battle each and every day. Since starting to go through this topic I have been so tired emotionally. I feel exhausted all the time and my thoughts have been raging out of control. I have prayed time and time again for God to help me think on things that are true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, excellent and worthy of praise. I have still felt like I was losing the battle and felt so defeated. Until I heard those words, "Do you trust me?"

Since yesterday I have had nothing but peace. Since yesterday I have complete hope in God knowing that He is in control of my life and my thoughts and that I can trust Him and Him alone. He has me. I am His. He knows my life and what He has for me in the future, and I don't need to know right now. Psalms 23:1- The Lord is My Shepherd, I shall not want.

I am resting in that truth tonight and trusting God with my life.

No comments: