In six days you have wrecked my worldview. In six days you have destroyed thoughts that I have had for too many years to count. In six days you have shattered any stereotypes that I had about guys in my head. In six days we have been though mountains and valleys of emotions. In six days I have never felt so wanted and cared for. In six days I have never felt so cherished.
Six days. It isn't a very long time, but it seems like it has been forever. I can't remember what seven days ago felt like. I can't remember how it felt not telling you everything I was thinking. I can't remember what it was like not missing you. I can't remember not feeling secure. I can't remember what it felt like not to hug you or hold your hand, or feel your hand on my neck.
In six days I have changed more and been more confused and at peace then ever before. In six days my life now makes perfect sense and doesn't make any sense at all. In six days I have never seen God work as much as He has this week.
In six days I have fallen for you. In six days I feel like I see my future for the first time ever, and it is a future with you, with your assurance, with your wisdom, with your prayers, with your touch. In six days I have told you more than any other person ever. In six days I have been more vulnerable, more insecure and more peaceful than ever before.
In six days I have seen more patience, kindness and compassion from you than I have ever seen in anyone. In six days I have seen your eyes change when you look at me and have seen them begging me to see myself how you see me.
In six days everything that I knew about myself has changed. You have changed my life.
In the past six days I have had countless people tell me that I am in love. In six days I have started to believe them.
No comments:
Post a Comment