Friday, May 6, 2011

You Said We

You Said We.

We were talking about the wedding and you said, "I figured we could go and you could dance and then we could leave and go to LA." We. We could leave. Together was implied. You said we could leave together.

It was a big deal, because you were talking about a family event, one that WE would attend together if possible. A FAMILY EVENT!

I have to tell you that it took my breath away. I have been so hoping that you were on the same page as me and with that WE I knew that we may be on the same page. If you would have seen me you would have seen my eyes get big, my hand go to my mouth and me mouthing, "He said we could leave, WE."

It surprised me but honestly, I am hoping for a lot more we's in the days and months ahead.

1 comment:

AnnaTee said...

You are so cute! I love this post!